TRIAL OF MONTHLY TRACK SUBSCRIPTIONS
From 1st May 2021, we will be operating a trial of (optional) monthly track subscriptions in which a reduced fee will be payable in advance (by direct debit) for a month’s use of the track.
Under this temporary scheme (which is an optional alternative to ‘Pay as you go’ pricing), Senior Athletes will pay only £37.50p per month, Junior Athletes will pay only £26 per month and the Concession Price will be £28 per month. For frequent users of the track, these prices represent a substantial saving when compared to the ‘Pay as you go’ fees.
We have not decided for how many months this trial period will last.
****Please read the terms & conditions before selecting a subscription plan****
By selecting a subscription plan using one of the links below, you are confirming that you have read and accepted the terms & conditions.
Please note that the granting of a monthly track subscription is subject to the following IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to refuse to grant a monthly subscription to any applicant.
- The “Junior Price” is available only for those who are under 18 at the date of application. Proof of eligibility is required. Junior athletes must provide a copy of one of the following with their application: Passport, Birth Certificate, Zip Oyster Photocard or UK Photocard Driving Licence.
- Monthly track subscriptions will not be available to those aged under 11 on 31st August 2020.
- The “Concession Price” is available only for full time students and over 60s. Proof of eligibility is required. Full time students must provide a copy of their Student Card with their application. Acceptable forms of documentation for over 60s include: Passport, Birth Certificate, 60+ London Oyster Photocard or Freedom Pass.
- The monthly fee will be payable, by direct debit, on the 1st day of the calendar month, from the beginning of the period covered by the monthly track subscription and thereafter on the 1st day of each following calendar month until the monthly subscription is cancelled either by us or by the track user to whom it has been granted (the “subscriber”).
- A monthly track subscription is valid only for the calendar month in respect of which the applicable monthly fee has been paid in advance.
- The monthly track subscription entitles the subscriber to enter and use the athletics track or field facilities (and equipment) at Norman Park, but only if we have accepted the subscriber’s booking in advance and only if the subscription holder registers their attendance at the entrance gate or track office prior to training.
- The monthly subscription may be cancelled (by the giving of notice in writing) by us or by the subscriber and, in the event of cancellation, the monthly track subscription will cease to be valid from the end of the calendar month in which notice is given. In order to be effective, written notice of cancellation must be given by the subscriber no fewer than 7 days prior to the end of the calendar month. Save where we have reasonable grounds to withdraw and cancel a monthly track subscription with immediate effect, we will give no fewer than 7 days’ written notice of cancellation prior to the end of the calendar month.
- The monthly track subscription is strictly non-transferable.
- No refund will be given by us, under any circumstances, of the monthly fee paid for the monthly track subscription (or any part thereof).
- The monthly subscription will expire and become invalid with immediate effect in the event that the monthly fee is not received by us on the 1st day of the month. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the subscriber’s responsibility to ensure that prompt payment is received by us and we are under no responsibility to notify the subscription holder of non-payment or of the consequent expiry and invalidity of the monthly track subscription.
- The monthly track subscription, once issued, will be valid only for as long as the trial period continues. We will give the subscriber written notice of the end of the trial period no fewer than 7 days prior to the end of the calendar month in which the period is to end and the subscription will duly expire and become invalid at the end of the said period.
It is our hope that, once the trial period is over, we may be able to continue offering a monthly track subscription, but we will be evaluating the performance of the trial scheme before making any final decision whether to do so (and on what terms).